We are seeking a full stack .NET developer with strong knowledge and hands-on experience building applications using .NET framework and MS SQL server. You will be responsible for developing interactive websites, web applications, and mobile applications using a variety of languages and development platforms. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, an adept communicator, self-motivated, and display a team-player mentality.
1. Translate complex use cases into functional applications using .NET, MS SQL and various supporting technologies.
2. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
3. Provide expertise in the use of Microsoft .NET stack, including best practices, capabilities and reliability
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
6. Solve business needs with a strong technical mind, attention to detail and exceptional customer service
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
8. Collaborate with cross-functional team members and end-users to define and document requirements
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience and proficiency with C#, .NET framework and MS SQL Server
• In-depth understanding and proven track in developing web applications with challenging scalability, performance and availability requirements.
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework 4.5, 4.6
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Strong understanding of responsive and mobile-first best practices
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Strong ability to debug cross-browser issues
• Knack for writing clean, readable, reusable and easily maintainable code
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Extreme attention to details, strong planning and organizational skills and discipline
• Commitment to continual monitoring and research of emerging technologies and evolving best practices
• Comfortable with a high level of collaboration with non-development, internal and external stakeholders
• Highly accountable to your colleagues and a commitment to be solution-oriented
• Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
• Strong skills in managing multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Experience with MVC, Angular, Umbraco, Razor, Building APIs are a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or demonstrated experience and proficiency
• Microsoft Developer Certification is a plus
Location: 341 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 100, Franklin, TN 37067
Alcott Marketing Science provides data-driven marketing and analytics services to leading clients in financial services, health care, education, luxury goods, and other industries. We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off, and other perks.
To be considered for this position please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.